Natura Of Canada Greenspring For Bulging Disc Together With Neuropathy.

Linda writes:

Hi Pete,
I have two issues happening.  First, I accept neuropathy in addition to these mattress with memory foam crusade my peel to burn.  
Then I was rear-ended, car accident in addition to that has caused me to accept lower dorsum issues. Specifically, I accept a bulging disc.
I postulate a theatre mattress, no pillow top, but something amongst a little softness on laissez passer on that will non sag for I am ever sleeping inward the same position.  
Of course of report pillow tops in addition to memory foam ever sag immediately.  
Would y'all accept whatsoever suggestions?  
I in addition to then badly postulate assistance amongst these issues.  
I slumber on my back, primarily, in addition to my hubby is tum sleeper.
We merely purchased some other mattress, but volition survive returning it due to burning sensation. Thank you so much.
Regards, linda 

Hi Linda,
Here is the link to the Natura of Canada Greenspring mattresses.



My married adult woman in addition to I are large people...about 220 lbs each.
We’ve tested many unlike mattresses at home, in addition to this i has been the most durable.
I accept lots of disc problems...bulging, herniated in addition to DDD.
Since having this mattress, I have had no pain.
After a twelvemonth in addition to a half...not fifty-fifty the slightest signs of wear.
The components are, all, really high quality.
Pre-compressed individually pocketed coils that force dorsum upward against your spine, in addition to yet, contour the cast of your body, which maintains the natural alignment of your spine.
It has the highest curl count of whatsoever other mattress of its type.
The steel from which the coils are made, is double tempered.
The upholstery is natural Talalay Latex...containing NO Memory Foam.

Based on your specific needs, the Ultra Plush model volition probable adjust y'all best.
Don't worry. It isn't equally soft equally it sounds...and does experience equally y'all requested.

Delivery is complimentary in addition to there’s no sales tax.


I propose using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping your mattress clean in addition to dry out volition greatly extend the life and loft of the upholstery materials inside. Ours slumber cool in addition to brand NO Noise.
Shown here:

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel