Mattress Advice For A Large Man.

Dear Mattress Experts,
I am writing looking for some private mattress advice. I’ll explicate a chip nearly my province of affairs in addition to promise y'all tin transportation away help…

Unfortunately, I’ve discovered that I am really bedding sensitive. 
I’m male, 47 years old, nearly xvi rock (quite big) in addition to side sleeper. I am besides on medication for high blood pressure. 
I slumber lone on a double bed, currently inwards an surface area where planes wing quite depression overhead. For a long time, I slept on a large wooden John Lewis storage bed frame with a John Lewis mattress. 
The frame has large beech slats, quite closed together in addition to is really firm. The mattress was called Madrid (it’s at nowadays discontinued), was nearly 18cm thick in addition to made from talalay latex. 
I’m pretty certain it was 100% latex every bit it was really heavy in addition to seemed really internally consistent.

Unfortunately, my mattress started sagging in addition to wore out a few months ago. 
I asked John Lewis what it was made from, every bit I was looking for a instantly replacement, but it was thence sometime (from nearly 2004) that thence no longer had the specs. 
I had slept on other beds at unlike times in addition to knew I did non teach along with bag sprung mattresses. 
However, later explaining my predicament I was persuaded to purchase a mixed bag jump in addition to latex model past times a bedding theatre who offered a xxx solar daytime guarantee in addition to said they had a 95% success rate in matching people to beds. The mattress they sent was nearly 26cm thick, from the bottom consisting of a 1500 bag jump section, thence nearly 3cm of hard disk foam, 6cm of white talalay latex and a sparse layer of 300gsm wool silk blend.

The novel mattress seemed okay at starting fourth dimension (it was an 2nd improvement on the aging, concave mattress that I had). 
However, later the xxx solar daytime replacement warranty passed, it became gradually apparent that I was having trouble. 
When I exercise non teach along with a bed / mattress I teach a attain of physical symptoms: a feeling of stress in addition to exertion, pins & needles, broken sleep, slight swellings 
(I teach swellings every bit a full general reply to beingness run down), tightness inwards my head, problem urinating properly, feeling groggy past times day, occasionally slight eye-ache when I teach up. 
I had none of these symptoms on my sometime mattress, at to the lowest degree earlier it started sagging badly. Now I accept some of them almost every night. 
I purchased a 5cm latex topper to aid address them, but it has had no effect. 
Adding to my issues is that I accept had to motility bedrooms, thence at nowadays I intend that micro-tremors from overhead aircraft (especially precisely about 6am) are adding to the mix. 
The paradox is that I exercise non intend I am a bad sleeper. 
I lately went on vacation to Sweden and, due to the sleeping arrangements, ended upwardly sleeping on a large leather couch for a calendar week without whatever difficulties. 
It was to a greater extent than comfortable that my bed at home. I fifty-fifty checked my dwelling theatre bed with a spirit marker in addition to it seems level. 
I’m certain the micro-tremors from planes inwards a higher identify exercise non help, but they are to a greater extent than a 6am addition issue, in addition to I started having mattress reaction problems inwards a room that did non teach them.

I am at nowadays at my wits end. It has at nowadays got to the dot where I regularly teach off my bed inwards the early on hours, pose my mattress topper on the floor, in addition to slumber there. 
After beingness stressed in addition to exerted on my bed, I teach a amend slumber on the floor! I am getting frustrated every bit I accept to brand upwardly for lost slumber past times dozing during the day.

I accept concluded that am non suited to box bases or bag springs. 
I in all likelihood demand to alter my bed base of operations (the beech slats are pretty rigid), in addition to I at nowadays know that I actually exercise non teach on with bag springs inwards whatever shape or form. Instinctively, 
I intend I mightiness move amend suited to continuous roll bed bases, every bit they seem to sag to depict inwards the body. However, I am at a loss what to get. 
If I invest inwards a amount talalay mattress, I accept no guarantee it volition work, especially every bit I detect my topper (which is talalay latex) unlike to my sometime bed. 
Technically I at nowadays slumber on 11cm of latex (amongst other materials), yet am all the same stressed. 
Added to this, I accept constitute almost no interrogation on hypertension in addition to bedding, or independent sources of bedding advice online. Please aid if y'all can!

thanks,
Mark 



 
Hi Mark,
You are non alone, when it comes to beingness afraid to purchase a mattress without a comfort guarantee.
However, y'all bought i in addition to that didn't work. H5N1 mattress with a continuous wire roll won't fare whatever better, but hey, it'll come upwardly with a guarantee.
Mattresses that don't agree upwardly good come upwardly with a comfort guarantee. It's the claw that makes it tardily to sell things that don't work.
I detect it especially strange that y'all would move afraid to purchase that which has worked for y'all inwards the past, precisely because it doesn't accept a comfort guarantee.
I don't intend y'all demand my aid at all. I intend y'all know what to do...with only your fearfulness asset y'all back.
Overcoming your fearfulness is non something I tin transportation away aid y'all with. But i time y'all teach past times that, you'll move fine.
Stop past times a chemist's shop in addition to alternative upwardly some earplugs. I detect the circular opaque waxy discs exercise the best project of cancelling sound.
When I role them, all I tin transportation away take away heed is the audio of my ain breathing.
The postal code y'all supplied, indicates that you're inwards Canada.
Here is a link to Natura's All Latex line, which is available for delivery throughout Canada.
https://themattressexpert.com/natura-latex-level-2-mattress/

themattressexpert.com
Level two – All Natural Latex Mattresses. Natura uses only the highest character materials available for their Latex Mattresses….(No Chemicals in addition to No Fillers)…with ...
Delivery is gratis in addition to there's no sales tax.



Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any sort of moisture, move it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to article of apparel prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress in addition to Pillow Protectors that slumber cool in addition to won't shrink.

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel