Evereden All Natural Talalay Latex Mattress Topper Feedback.

Pam writes:


Hi Pete, 
We received our EverEden all natural Talalay Latex mattress topper inwards tape time! What a surprise 😁 

themattressexpert.com
Soften the surface of a besides theatre mattress. Insulate yourself from the retention foam inwards your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.
And it is perfect. So real comfortable. I beloved your products! My bedrooms, each, accept your beds inwards it. 
Now I must buy or in addition to thence other latex topper for my queen bed to consummate the ultimate sleeping sense for all who come upwards to visit. 
Please role my information to guild a queen size latex topper for me.
Kindly, 
A real happy customer.
Pam 

Hi Pam, 
Your topper did ship quicker than usual. I'm happy you're please.
Your novel queen size latex topper has been ordered.
I'll ship you lot the UPS tracking in addition to delivery information when it ships.
Thanks again, Pete



Delivery is Free in addition to there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration in addition to other stains that volition void the warranty of your novel mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool in addition to Won't Shrink washed inwards hot water...fits upwards to 18"


Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel