Evereden All Natural Latex Mattress.

Billie writes:

Hi Pete,
I'm directly inward the marketplace for an all natural latex mattress from EverEden.
You helped me, virtually a twelvemonth ago. On your recommendation, I bought an EverEden 3" Soft Talalay latex topper.
I had an quondam Sealy latex bed that was forming deep trunk impressions. 
You pointed out that my mattress has poly foam on the top, which is what caused the impressions.
You told me to flip the mattress over to the theatre latex side in addition to add together the soft latex topper for comfort.
As you lot must already know, that worked similar a charm. Thank you.
You told me that when I was gear upwards for a novel mattress, that the EverEden 6" Dunlop latex mattress would hold out all I'd need, to larn along amongst the latex topper I directly have.
I can't nation you lot how much I appreciate your assistance amongst that. The extra twelvemonth gave me plenty fourth dimension to salve upwards for the novel mattress.
I don't know why, simply I can't look to discovery it on your website. Do you lot nonetheless sell them? If so, tin you lot ship me the link?
I'm 4'9" in addition to weight a niggling over 200 lbs. Do I larn soft, medium, or firm?
Thanks again, Billie

 
Hi Billie,
Welcome back. I'm pleased that the topper flim-flam worked out in addition to thence good for you.
But you're right, I knew it would.
Here is the link to the EverEden All Natural Latex Mattresses.
The 6" Mattress Only inward Medium is how you'll guild that.
https://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/all-natural-latex/evereden-latex-models/



UPS Delivery is Free in addition to there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration in addition to other stains that volition void the warranty of your novel mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool in addition to Won't Shrink washed inward hot water...fits upwards to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel