A Pure Talalay Bliss Latex Mattress Going To London, England.

Catherine writes:

Cheers Peter,
I alive inwards London, England.  My hubby as well as I are both 40-something,  5’7” as well as nearly 200 lbs.  
We are currently sleeping on an old Queen Sealy Posturepedic Ultra Premium Exquisite mattress.  
It is prissy as well as theatre as well as continues to serve us well.  I create got ever liked its firmness peculiarly every bit I tend to slumber on my stomach.

However, nosotros actually ask to a greater extent than infinite as well as are looking at a Rex sized bed.  
Recently, I create got developed about wellness issues (sarcoidosis, which shouldn’t impact joints) as well as wake upward alongside sore shoulders, pins as well as needles inwards my hands, as well as I instruct occasional sore hips.  
I hence desire to role this size upgrade chance to instruct a bed that continues to adjust us, simply which takes into work concern human relationship what seems to endure a shift inwards my articulation health.  
I desire to endure able to slumber on my tum (so ask firm, I presume) simply also to a greater extent than relief when sleeping on my side (shoulders, hips, wrist).

Further complication: my hubby likes an electrical nether pad on his side, spell I prefer to hold things cool.
It sounds similar a two inch latex topper powerfulness endure a goodness halfway theatre on a novel mattress (perhaps something similar to what I create got got). 
I apparently can’t purchase a bed from yous for delivery inwards the UK, simply how heavy are the latex toppers (King)?  
I am thinking of having a friend conduct 1 over for me….unless they are likewise heavy.  Alternatively, create yous know how much the customs duties are?
Also, how does 1 conduct soft, medium as well as difficult for a topper?
If yous had whatever recommendations for the underlying mattress, that would endure real variety although I apparently can’t send that over hither – likewise expensive!
I also create got a rental belongings inwards Canada which I also role so would endure interested inwards Canadian transportation likewise though my priority is my primary bed at dwelling theatre inwards the UK.
Many thanks, Catherine


Hi Catherine,
The mattress I would recommend for yous is 1 nosotros deport from a society called Pure Talalay Bliss, immediately known every bit Talalay Global, which also happens to create got a facility inwards London.
It is an all Talalay Latex mattress alongside a theatre amount as well as soft top, so no ask for the topper, which is built correct in.
Latex is non a temperature sensitive material, so yous tin forcefulness out role a heated mattress pad without affecting the experience or the vesture of the latex.
The model I create got inwards remove heed for you, made here, is called Nature. It may also endure called that inwards the UK. 
It has a prissy remainder of theatre back upward as well as a comfortable sleeping surface...perfect for whatever sleeping position. 
I propose a google search for that mill as well as and then a search inside their website to notice a retailer nigh you.
I'm including a link to that mattress so yous tin forcefulness out run across the specifications as well as instruct an thought of what it may toll you. 

themattressexpert.com
pure LatexBLISS Natural Talalay Latex Collection Nature PRODUCT & PRICING SPECIFICATIONS Order past times Phone 1-856-874-6894 This mattress design


Delivery is Free as well as there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration as well as other stains that volition void the warranty of your novel mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool as well as Won't Shrink washed inwards hot water...fits upward to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel