A Novel Mattress For Rls, Restless Leg Syndrome. Twin Xls?

Hi Pete,
First, Happy New Year!
Thank y'all for the wealth of data y'all supply on your mattress proficient blog. 
I've been next y'all for only about fourth dimension searching for the illustrious holy grail of mattresses. 
I am a pretty fierce sleeper due to being diagnosed amongst Restless leg syndrome which doesn't permit my married adult man to slumber well. 
I only toss as well as plough likewise much without fifty-fifty knowing it. 
We currently convey a half dozen twelvemonth sometime Cal-King Beauty Rest Olivia Plush tight top.
We're thinking of purchasing ii Twin XLs-each unlike based on our needs (so no longer dealing amongst motion transfer issue)
We'd need novel frames for each.
I am 5'9" 126lbs, side-sleeper amongst RLS, neck/shoulder (disc/rotator cuff issues).  
Our electrical flow bed is likewise theatre for me; I convey consistent Hip/shoulder hurting at the pressure level points. 
My married adult man is 6'3" 220lb, side sleeper amongst shoulder issues. He loves the firmness of our electrical flow bed-just hates my tossing/turning.
We exam drove the Beauty Rest Blacks, Aireloom, as well as something called Sherwood Patriarch in stores. Sales people convey no clue.  
I institute the Aireloom the most comfortable on my hips as well as the most costly, amongst a Beauty Rest Black pillow direct house sec but ever had your vocalism as well as notes inwards the dorsum of my mind talking most the retentivity foam, breakdown of pillow tops, etc. and the value as well as longevity of latex. Not to mention my electrical flow BR hurts.  
 
I disclose you've recommended the Natura Green restrain Liberty Plush for women my size but am confused betwixt all latex vs coiled/latex as well as which mightiness live on amend if any?  I convey allergies then the pure latex has an appeal to me but I am really sensitive to chemicals/perfumes etc.
If y'all were me, as well as y'all had whatever choice, which mattress would y'all direct given the situation? I'd honey a goodness solid recommendation for my married adult man equally well.
Open to whatever as well as all advice-sincerely appreciate whatever fourth dimension y'all tin offering to educate!
Thank you-Dawn


Hi Dawn,
Before nosotros teach into all this, there's a goodness run a hazard that y'all tin teach away amongst a topper to soften the mattress y'all convey as well as a pillow for your neck.
The ane matter that is causing y'all to mean value most a novel mattress, is your RLS.

There's a run a hazard of addressing that without going to the expense of a novel mattress.
Get a twosome of leg warmers...the sort dancers use. Wear them to bed, to perish on your calves warm.
I've institute that to move well.
If y'all like, laissez passer that a endeavor first. Let me know.
Ever-Eden Latex Foam Mattress Topper



Delivery is Free as well as there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration as well as other stains that volition void the warranty of your novel mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool as well as Won't Shrink washed inwards hot water...fits upwards to 18"



Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel