A Mattress To Address Dorsum Hurting From Scoliosis.

Miranda writes:

Hello Peter, 
I've had depression dorsum hurting for years. I did to a greater extent than or less PT for mild scoliosis as well as it helped, but I withal had hurting laying down. 
I of late bought a Beautyrest Black Plush mattress. 
I read goodness things near Beautyrest, as well as the Black Plush was the most comfortable inwards the store. I seat on it for xxx minutes, others simply 15.
I've had it at abode three weeks at nowadays as well as it is terrible. My dorsum hurting is worse. Now it's thence bad that inside three hours I'm feeling sick from the pain. I'm sleeping on the sofa. 
I tin sack central the mattress once. I don't know what to larn at this point. I also convey shoulder issues thence I tin sack alone lay on my back. I weigh near 140 pounds. 
I am highly allergic to latex thence it cannot last inwards my home. 
Thank you, Miranda 


Hi Miranda,
You require to know to a greater extent than near latex.
The allergen inwards latex, is the poly peptide that is naturally introduce inwards the sap from the prophylactic tree.
When made into gloves as well as bandages, the poly peptide remains.
When made into foam, almost all of the poly peptide is removed, rendering it hypoallergenic.

The allergy to latex is topical. You convey to last inwards physical contact alongside it, to react to it.
The latex foam mattress toppers, that nosotros sell, are covered alongside fabric.
You thence y'all add together sheets, as well as perhaps fifty-fifty a mattress protector.
At that point, your pare doesn’t always impact the latex directly.

Taking this a footstep further, nosotros also deport Vytex Dunlop Latex...a process, past times which, the pocket-size remaining amount of poly peptide from the master copy procedure is also removed...rendering it allergen free. 

Latex foam prophylactic is as well as has been the highest lineament upholstery stuff anywhere on the planet, for the terminal 100 years.
What you’re at nowadays experiencing, is the effects of the retentiveness foam inwards the mattress.
Memory foam is the worst upholstery stuff always invented...specifically designed to require frequent replacing past times get upwards brands that are alone concerned alongside profit.

I tin sack solve your problem, alongside the piece of occupation of latex.
If y'all like, I tin sack convey a sample of this allergen gratis latex sent to you.

In the meantime, flip your mattress over.
The underside is considerably firmer as well as has no retentiveness foam.
The underside of the mattress isn’t comfortable. But, since y'all are a dorsum sleeper, y'all should last able to bargain alongside it until a permanent solution tin sack last devised.
At the really least, your dorsum volition experience much better.

My recommendation for a permanent solution is to merchandise your mattress for the same model, but inwards a luxury firm...and add together the 2" soft Vytex Dunlop latex topper.

Here are links to our Allergen Free Vytex Dunlop Latex Toppers.

https://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/

themattressexpert.com
Soften the surface of a also draw solid mattress. Insulate yourself from the retentiveness foam inwards your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.

Delivery is Free as well as there's NO SALES TAX


Protect your mattress from perspiration as well as other stains that volition void the warranty of your novel mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool as well as Won't Shrink washed inwards hot water...fits upwards to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel