A Latex Mattress Topper For Traveling.

Susan writes:

Hi Pete (if you lot are all the same there!),
You steered me to latex toppers in addition to mattresses a reveal of years agone in addition to I’ve never slept better. 
I evolved to your 6” Twin XL latex mattress amongst ii 3” toppers to stand upwards for to stand upwards for the pinnacle of my husband’s 12” mattress inward our manful someone monarch bed.  
Now that I’m older in addition to retired I’m lucky plenty to pass roughly fourth dimension downwardly southward during the winter.  
But the rental mattress is killing me! 
It’s been long plenty that I don’t recollect the packaging details of the latex topper.  
How is it packaged? Was it compressed in addition to rolled? What size is the box for a 2” or 3” twin XL? How viable is it to repeatedly repack in addition to reship the topper for travel?  
I’m getting desperate for a goodness nights sleep!  
I’d in all probability purpose 1 of my former toppers for traveling in addition to supersede it amongst a novel one, which is why I’m thinking 3”.  Unless the 2” box is much smaller.  
I also run into you lot straightaway convey ii dissimilar topper brands.  
(I’m non certain which I currently have. I believe at that spot was exclusively 1 type when I purchased.) 
Are at that spot whatever practical differences that would build 1 improve than the other for traveling?  Thanks for your help in addition to patience....Susan

Good Morning Susan.
I’m happy for you...that you’ve been sleeping well...and that you’re straightaway retired.
In a yoke of months, I also volition hold out retired...to a theatre a block from 1 of the NC beaches.
My married adult woman in addition to I purpose an EverEden 2” queen soft Talalay Latex topper for travel.
The queen is versatile plenty to go on queen in addition to manful someone monarch size mattresses.
Since it’s simply you, in addition to all you lot request is a twin, the 3” tin ship away hold out handled easily.

Today’s toppers come upwards finished inward a sewn on cover.
The box volition hold out 14” x 14” x 40”
We detect that nosotros tin ship away whorl it upwards tighter in addition to cinch it amongst a strap to arrive smaller, which makes to a greater extent than room for packing other things.

I promise you lot relish your retirement every bit much every bit anticipate enjoying mine.
I spent much of the 70s at the beach in addition to hating leaving.
Beach Bum is my truthful calling, I believe.

Here is the link, where you lot tin ship away club that.
You’ll convey it within 2 weeks...probably less if you’re eastward of the Mississippi.

Soften the surface of a also theatre mattress. Insulate yourself from the retention foam inward your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.
themattressexpert.com

UPS Shipping is Free in addition to there's NO Sales Tax.


ALSO IMPORTANT:
I propose using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping your mattress clean in addition to dry out volition greatly extend the life and loft of the upholstery materials inside. Ours slumber cool in addition to build NO Noise.
Shown here:

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel