Understated Elegance Inward Grey, Beige As Well As Brownish

This Swedish storey located inwards the renowned Oscar Properties evolution has been beautifully styled past times the talented squad at Lotta Agaton Interiors. Understated elegance  at its best, it features a soothing grayness palette paired amongst warm beige as well as chocolate-brown tones. I've only saved the sleeping accommodation images for my ain personal reference, equally I honey how the beige headboard looks against the grayness walls. Perhaps I volition pigment our sleeping accommodation grayness subsequently all? It's been on my heed for around time, as well as to a greater extent than as well as thus since nosotros got our natural linen headboard. If alone our room was equally spacious equally this. I honey the high ceilings! 


The calming color palette continues throughout the open-plan kitchen, dining as well as living areas. One of my favourite elements is the marble slab complete chosen for the kitchen bench laissez passer on as well as splashback. It provides beautiful texture as well as contrast to the bespoke grayness cabinetry. The kitchen expanse is filled amongst natural calorie-free streaming inwards from the large windows, as well as I honey the living room's curved chocolate-brown sofa as well as low-level java table. That gorgeous Livrest Bookstand is nevertheless on my want list!

Styling past times Lotta Agaton Interiors / Photography past times McCann Sthlm

This stunning storey is listed for sale at Behrer & Partners, where you lot tin give notice run into the amount trouble solid tour. 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel