Tempurpedic Mattress Is Awful In Addition To Getting Worse.

Dave writes:

Hey Pete,
First together with foremost, wonderful website.  Excellent information.  Wish I’d flora it earlier we’d e'er gone mattress shopping.

My married adult woman together with I purchased a Tempur Pedic mattress a piddling less than 2 years ago.  For me, it’s been awful together with getting worse. 
For my wife, it’s (still) the best mattress she’s e'er had.  
So… I’ve resolved to locomote out the electrical knife, cutting the mattress inwards one-half lengthwise together with larn a novel Twin XL mattress for my side of the bed. 

I’m a big guy, mid 50’s, 6’4” 250 ish lbs. (probably pushing 260 at the moment). 
I had full hip replacement surgical procedure nigh a twelvemonth ago, together with and thence “over did it” together with accept developed merely about tendonitis.
That makes sleeping on my correct side a chip of challenge on my electrical flow retentiveness foam nightmare. 
(I discovery I slumber meliorate on the couch or fifty-fifty the flooring at this point). 
One matter I’m non looking to practice is pass a fortune on the novel mattress. But I practice desire to larn something of quality. 
I’ve been eyeing the Wolf Company mattresses together with I noticed that yous scream that they’re a goodness solution for us addition sized folks.

Our bed frame is a California King size platform bed amongst drawers underneath, thence no box spring, merely a plywood surface that the mattress lays on.  
Based on everything I’m reading, it seems the Wolf Tulah Luxury Firm, amongst maybe adding a latex topper, is my best option. 
I wanted to larn your input together with thoughts.  (Current Tempur Pedic is 11” deep)

Any input yous tin render would endure much appreciated.
Thanks, Dave


 
Hi Dave,
What you're considering volition non operate for you.
First, the Wolf mattresses are non available inwards Cal.King size.
Second, a Twin-XL is one-half of an Eastern King...not a Cal.King.

However, I practice accept a solution for yous that does non include mattresscide...and, volition toll yous less.
Since you've been reading my weblog posts, yous may already know that it's the retentiveness foam that is causing your problems.
That Tempurpedic mattress is made amongst retentiveness foam on top, supported yesteryear high density polyurethane foam.
If yous flip your mattress over, the retentiveness foam volition endure on the downwardly side...where it can't wound yous anymore.
The high density poly foam volition together with thence endure at the top. The poly foam is quite firm...too theater to slumber on comfortably.
Add the latex topper to that, together with both, yous together with your married adult woman volition slumber comfortably.
I suggest the EverEden Pure, All Natural Vytex Dunlop Latex inwards soft...2" or 3"...with the 3" existence the to a greater extent than comfortable of the two.
Here is a link to those latex toppers:
https://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/

themattressexpert.com
Soften the surface of a besides theater mattress. Insulate yourself from the retentiveness foam inwards your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.

Delivery is gratis together with there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel