Serta Mattresses, Retentiveness Foam In Addition To Scoliosis.

Ellen writes:


Hello Pete,
I wanted to encounter if y'all could too laissez passer on me some mattress advice.
We lately purchased a Serta iSeries theatre mattress
I did non realize nosotros were getting a firm. When I spoke to the sales lady I told her I was looking for something around what nosotros had. 
It was a pillowtop that nosotros eventually added a 3" retentiveness foam topper on piece of occupation past times of that. 
I was told, when I was inwards middle school, that I had a mild representative of scoliosis. 
I believe it's inwards the thoracic portion of my spine. After solely ane nighttime approx. 2-3 hours of slumber my dorsum is killing me. 
We went dorsum to the mattress store as well as the sales lady said that she has a Serta iSeries mattress that is the plush version she tin laissez passer on the sack exchange.
The plush mattress feels a piddling softer precisely it nevertheless seems a flake firm.
She too showed us a pillowtop mattress that is infused with retentiveness foam, which felt a lot softer as well as closer to what I was use.
However the toll of the pillowtop model is lower as well as she says the Serta is the amend mattress.
But because of the restocking fee as well as delivery accuse it would teach far the same toll every bit the Serta.
The sales lady says that I am in all likelihood role to the former broke downward mattress as well as volition involve to teach role to the novel one.
In your professional person catch what mattress would y'all intend would locomote better? 
I'm 5'6  210 lbs. as well as my bf is 6'1 240. Thank y'all as well as I await forrad to y'all response!
Ellen


Hi Ellen,
Memory foam is the lowest character upholstery textile available.
Serta makes alongside the worst mattresses on the market.
All this, inwards stark contrast to what salespeople have to say. They beak nigh that junk every bit if it were the best affair since sliced bread.
Salespeople are trained to tell y'all what y'all desire to hear...whatever it takes to brand a sale.
I'm lamentable to locomote the ane to striking y'all with the hard, unpleasant truth nigh that junk the mattress manufacture is pushing on an unsuspecting public. 
Memory foam consists of 61 dissimilar chemicals, some of which are toxic. 
Memory foam is non solely depression quality, pitiful performing product, it's too a wellness hazard, off gassing the toxic chemicals from which it's made. 
Those fumes assault your respiratory system, with sinus headache beingness the most mutual side termination precisely non the most dangerous.
You receive got purchased ane of the worst mattresses made. I receive got zip goodness to tell nigh it.
My advice is to teach rid of it as well as store for a mattress that contains no retentiveness foam.
My apologies for beingness the bearer of bad news.

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel