Need Help Amongst A Stearns In Addition To Foster Kimberly Luxury Plush Mattress.

Carlos writes:

Hi Peter,
Years ago, my ameliorate one-half together with I both purchased Stearns and Foster Kimberly mattresses at your recommendation when nosotros lived apart. 
I got a queen inwards the luxury occupation solid together with added a latex topper (I wonder who taught me good :). 
It served me well, together with continues to serve good inwards the invitee room. 
My ameliorate one-half got a king, together with got what I intend was the luxury plush. 
These days I’m noticing that I toss together with plough a lot, it doesn’t experience similar there’s plenty padding, together with nosotros both slumber warm. 
I was thinking of only adding a 2” soft latex topper to the mattress equally it’s alone 8 years old. 
wanted to larn your take in equally to whether that would larn inwards also soft, or would only render the cushioning that seems to accept gone away. 
Or…is it fourth dimension for a novel mattress, together with if so, what would yous recommend? 
I for certain prefer the firmer support/soft direct house of what I had purchased, if I was purchasing new.
Thanks, Carlos

Hi Carlos,
My married adult woman together with I go amongst a 2” Queen Latex Topper.
When nosotros larn a room amongst a manly somebody monarch bed, nosotros lay the queen topper across the king.
The length of the Queen is almost the same equally the width of a king.

You tin response your ain enquiry inwards the same way.
Use the topper from your queen bed across your king.
If it does the job, thence guild a king.
https://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/

themattressexpert.com
Soften the surface of a also occupation solid mattress. Insulate yourself from the retentiveness foam inwards your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.

If not, thence nosotros tin speak close a novel mattress.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel