Looking For A 2 Sided Mattress Amongst No Retention Foam, Which Gives Me Dorsum Pain.

Deb writes:

Hi Pete,
I possess got been through several mattresses inwards the past times 10 years.
I was complaining close this to a friend, too it was she, who recommended that I contact you.
She gave me a link to your blog, which I've been reading too instantly know that it's been the retention foam that has been hurting me.
I pick out hurting reliever every morning, until the hurting caused past times the mattress wears off.

I'm 69 years erstwhile too living on SSI. So I can't afford to pass a lot on a mattress. I'm 5' 2" too close 120-130 lbs.
My ex married adult man is taking me out to shop, over the side past times side distich of days. 
He's taking me to a store that has 2 sided mattresses, which are less than $1000.
I saw a 3" soft latex topper on sale, too am thinking of buying it, to preserve my rotator cuff shoulder pain.

I similar my daughter's erstwhile mattress, which is kinda bouncy. I similar the experience too and thus does my back.
I demand your attention to teach an thought of what to expect for too what to avoid.
My friend swears past times you. I expect forrad to whatever attention you lot tin dismiss provide.
Thanks, Deb

 
Hi Deb.
When your ex takes you lot shopping for those 2 sided mattresses, expect for 2 things:
1) The type of gyre unit.
2) The upholstery beingness used.

There are iii types of gyre systems.
For that bouncy feel, an interlocking gyre unit of measurement volition hit that.
Those are called Bonnell

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Continuous Wire Coil unit of measurement volition every bit good plough over you lot bounce, but wears poorly too volition wound your dorsum earlier long. Avoid that.

The most pop is an individually pocketed gyre system.
This is goodness for your back, but won’t plough over you lot that bouncy feel.
This is ok, for the sake of your back.

*********

There are iii types of foams beingness used.
Memory foam, aka Visco, is the worst...and the source of all your problems over the past times 10 years. Avoid that.

Standard polyurethane foam was the master copy foam used betwixt 1970 too 2000.
This is acceptable.

Latex foam is too has been the best upholstery cloth for the final 100 years.

That 3” Soft latex topper, that you’re buying is what volition furnish the surface comfort you lot demand for your shoulders too hips.
The mattress needs to move reasonably theatre for spinal support. (Firm, non hard).

Here is the link to our 2 sided mattresses.
The Brolynn Plush model is non all that soft, too a goodness alternative for role amongst that latex topper.
The Duo Comfort model is wiser choice, beingness theatre on 1 side too plush on the other side. This affords you lot a alternative of support.
Both role an individually pocketed gyre system 
Both are upholstered amongst polyurethane foam.
Both ship via FedEx...leaving you lot needing someone on your halt to convey it in, unpack it, too laid upward it up.
Delivery is costless too there's no sales tax.

themattressexpert.com
Old Fashioned made Two Sided Mattress that you lot tin dismiss flip. Strong gyre unit of measurement too NO Memory Foam. Durable for Plus Sized People. Works amongst Adjustable Bed Bases.

Buying from a local store should include white glove delivery.

You tin dismiss response to this electronic mail amongst whatever questions.
You tin dismiss shipping me the specifications of what you’re seeing at the store, if you lot are unsure every bit to what it is.l


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel