Latex Topper For A Simmons Beautyrest Dark Mattress Going To Canada.

Kate writes:

Hi Pete,
I'm sorry to bother you lot again, simply I was able to notice the Simmons Beautyrest Black Series, Luxury Firm model, that you lot recommend, inwards Montreal. 
Would this endure a sufficient model for my hubby in addition to I...each over 200 lbs.?
All I postulate is the latex topper.
Can you lot transportation me a link to a latex topper that tin grade the axe endure delivered to me, hither inwards Canada?
Thanks again, Kate

Hi Kate,
That's splendid news. And yes, that mattress is sufficient for you lot both.
Here is a link to the Natura of Canada Latex Toppers.


The lesser expensive of the 2 is all you'll need.

Delivery is costless in addition to there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel