Evereden, A Pure, All Natural Latex Mattress.

Damaris writes:

Hi Pete,
I stayed at the Swissotel Plaza inward Basel Switzerland inward July.
I absolutely loved the mattress! I ever convey dorsum hurting only didn't convey whatsoever when sleeping there.
I looked at the mattress together with idea I had the build (Funke Medical), only the desk clerk told me equally I was leaving Basel that Funke was the mattress COVER non the build of the mattress.

I've emailed together with phoned the hotel trying to larn to a greater extent than information, only together with then far all I know is that they sell mattresses on their "Swissotel at home" website. https://swissotelathome.com/en/swissotel-bed/memory-foam-bed

Actually, they convey 2 mattresses on the site, only I'm most positive it was a latex/foam mattress inward my room.

I convey several concerns: 
(1) the desk clerk told me they got their mattresses from Texas?! 
(2) the transportation to the U.S.A. on the website is 999 Euros! 
(3) at that topographic point must live something similar that I could sweat inward the U.S.A. amongst this description: 
-Latex centre to eliminate trace per unit of measurement area points that motility tossing together with turning
-Open prison theater cellular telephone construction for both durability together with breathability
-Polyurethane foam topper for added comfort
-Rigid edges to back upwards sitting together with sleeping
-Woven damask together with resilient polyester fiber encompass for slow cleaning

Any suggestions?  
Thank you!
Damaris


Hi Damaris,
There's null similar sleeping on latex.
Latex is together with has been the best upholstery cloth for the final 100 years....most comfortable together with longest lasting.
The mattress yous slept on has or together with then polyurethane foam on top, which volition wearable to a greater extent than quickly.
Here is a link to EverEden's Pure, All Natural Latex mattresses:


The 9" model is the most comfortable.
These role a 6" Dunlop Latex centre together with a Talalay Latex top layer.

Delivery is complimentary together with there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel