Sunday Mirror

It's no exaggeration that I've been wanting to supervene upon our sometime flooring length mirror for over 10 years. I dear the floor-leaning form but I was a fleck nervous nearly having ane inward the habitation when the kids were little. Since they've gotten a fleck older, I've constitute it difficult to source the correct ane hither inward NZ together with transportation a mirror from overseas is non an option, for obvious reasons. Knowing entirely also good this dilemma, Alana Broadhead-Fryer from NZ-based Sunday Homestore decided to cause got matters inward to her ain hands. Using her well-honed oculus for design, she has created a beautiful full-length, floor-leaning mirror inward a contemporary arch form. One hold off together with I knew it would last perfect for our home! 


Following on from Sunday's laid about design, the Sunday Bench (still a favourite slice inward our home), the love of arches in interiors, I'm excited to cause got constitute a means of introducing this timeless silhouette into our space. The New Form ii fine art print on the wall amongst provides a swell pairing don't you lot think? 

Styling together with photography past times Michelle Halford for TDC

Another swell characteristic of the Sunday Mirror is its size. Designed to last tall plenty for the over six-footers, it's also generous inward width. Made hither inward NZ together with made to order, it tin last shipped anywhere inward the country. Shop online here together with last certain to cause got a hold off around the other gorgeous homewares spell you're there!


This post service was created inward collaboration with Sunday Homestore. I entirely run with products I dear together with all opinions are my own. For to a greater extent than information delight catch my About Page.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel