Info FOr You a quarter of a century ago...





Today is our 25th wedding anniversary!

Twenty Five... wow.  Where do all the years go???
I've written several anniversary posts for Dan here, here, and here, but today I wanted to acknowledge and thank two people who, without knowing it, played a huge role in my marriage- my sisters, Susan and Patti.  My sisters, being 11 and 12 years older, taught me through example that you marry your best friend.
Period.
Seeing love and friendship in both their marriages made me determined to never settle for anything other than my best friend.  I waited, and waited, and waited;) and had all but given up hope, and then the next day there he was at Stapleton Airport in Denver on a flight to San Antonio, as was I.  We were both bumped off the original flight and the rest, as they say, is history!  Two years later, on my 28th birthday we were married at the historic Columbia Gorge Hotel in Hood River, Oregon.
So "thank you" to my sisters and very dear brother-in-laws for showing me how important it was to marry your best friend.   

Happy twenty-fifth anniversary to my best friend Dan.. you are my heart!
xxojoan





Sumber http://fortheloveofahouse.blogspot.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel