Livrest Bookstands + My Mass Wishlist

Livrest is a novel interior build inward Stockholm founded past times Claes Dalén, a blogger at Residence. Combining Scandinavian heritage together with international aesthetics Livrest's focus is on splendid craftsmanship together with sustainability. Inspired past times a deep appreciation of fine art together with books, Livrest has launched amongst a collection of beautifully understated, functional bookstands. Handcrafted inward Sweden together with made out of company wood, the bookstands are available inward walnut, cherry together with dark stained ash. 


Images via Livrest

As you lot may accept noticed from my styling I actually treasure my books together with honey to continue them on display unopen to home. In fact, buying books is my weakness - I e'er convey dwelling books when I move together with I tin terminate pass hours inward gallery together with museum bookshops looking through the shelves. I too honey showcasing the inspiring photography featured within the books, which is why the Livrest bookstand has actually struck a chord amongst me. Of course of report there's e'er enough of interior, art, cooking together with blueprint books on my radar, so I idea I'd portion some picks from my electrical flow wishlist. If you lot follow me on Instagram you'll accept seen that I already accept the This Is Home mass past times Natalie Walton. A recent add-on to my collection, I realised that I haven't however featured it on the spider web log together with it's a must-have for interior-lovers. 



CLOCKWISE FROM LEFT

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel