A Novel York Manner Loft Inward Sweden Styled Past Times Sundlingkickén

Apologies for beingness MIA final week. As y'all may accept seen I was inward the Great Britain amongst Jo Malone (more on that soon) too beingness schoolhouse holidays I was unable to schedule inward posts earlier I left. I returned yesterday to a long weekend here, too I'm right away inward choose handgrip of upwards mode, excited to selection upwards where I left off. This beautiful interior operate past times SundlingKickén caught my oculus on Instagram spell I was away, too knew I'd accept to share. Currently for sale on Alvhem, the apartment's old life equally a mill gives the Swedish domicile an edgy warehouse style. With its exposed brick walls, concrete beams, dark industrial drinking glass wall too roof terrace, you'd hold upwards forgiven for thinking it was located inward New York. The talented duo chose a beautiful collection of article of furniture including the Gubi Masculo armchair, the Skagerak Cutter stool, the Septembre sofa from Menu too the Panthella tabular array light from Louise Poulsen. A enviable mix of fine art too objects, including stunning handmade ceramics past times Birgitta Janesson supply the perfect finishing touches.

Styling by SundlingKickén / Photography past times Fredrik J Karlsson for Alvhem 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel