A Novel Multifunctional Bench For Domicile

A novel add-on to my office, Baenk is a beautiful bench designed past times Studio Nur for Danish blueprint build WOUD. Multifunctional alongside build clean minimalistic lines inspired past times the Nordic traditions, the bench is made of company oak alongside a focus on the unique veins that convey nature inside. This chemical constituent gives each bench a really particular in addition to distinctive look, in addition to it's the outset affair I noticed when it arrived. I was compelled to portion a close-up of the forest on my IG stories belatedly concluding week, which yous may select seen, in addition to I haven't stopped admiring it since. 


I likewise dear the versatility of the bench which tin hold upwards used every bit both a shelf in addition to a seat. In the circular shaped hole on the side (perfect for umbrellas or a plant) I'm going to display some native ToeToe every bit the long, potent stems volition stand upwards nicely when dried. The plant, which has a soft beige color in addition to feathery silhouette grows wild at many beaches in addition to thus I remove to fist produce some foraging! The bench, which is inspired past times one-time cardboard embroidery thread bobbins, has an upholstered pump department providing a super soft in addition to comfy seat. Carefully selected to complement the construction in addition to shades of the wood, the stuff is the perfect color for my office.

Styling in addition to photography past times Michelle Halford for TDC 

The WOUD brand is available from select retailers inwards Commonwealth of Australia in addition to New Zealand. You volition notice these listed here

This post was created inwards collaboration alongside FLOC Studio. I alone piece of occupation alongside products I dear in addition to all opinions are my own. For to a greater extent than information delight watch my About Page.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel