Mahsa | Exclusive To Simon James Blueprint

When I visited the new Simon James Concept Concept Store inward Newmarket, my attending rapidly turned to NZ gear upwards Mahsa. Simon James is the exclusive stockist for the label which features stunning garments designed as well as made inward NZ from raw fibres including silk as well as cotton. With sophisticated tailoring as well as unique detailing across a palette of black, white as well as earthy tones, the pieces human face correct at abode hanging inward the exquisite novel Simon James infinite amongst the carefully curated offering of homewares. This captivating imagery shot inward a modernist Titirangi abode built inward 1964, showcases Yesterday Modern 2, the novel collection designed for SS 2017 as well as beyond. Featuring calorie-free layers that celebrate the timeless Mahsa classics, they accept been refreshed inward novel palettes as well as fabrics - forever modern.


Dedicated to the women earlier us who pioneered an alternate road against all odds, who defeated expectation as well as devoted their lives to peril — their forcefulness of spirit returns to ignite our ain fourth dimension as well as fourth dimension again.

Mahsa Willis previously worked every bit a celluloid producer for twenty years, every bit good every bit working with designer Marilyn Sainty. Her pattern procedure is real emotive as well as instinctual - "I similar to gear upwards moodboards as well as contemplate ideas that resonate with how women are feeling, living as well as dressing. I run with a real pocket-sized squad as well as create all of my garments hither inward Auckland, New Zealand. I'm real interested inward creating an edited approach to dressing, which is also autobiographical every bit I'm designing for myself too. I desire less, but what I make accept I desire to actually run for my lifestyle — dynamic as well as creative. I promise women who vesture my clothes experience the same.”



Each slice is a textile dedication to a woman’s tenderness, grace as well as strength. A gift to our sisters, mothers as well as daughters every bit a reminder of what has come upwards earlier as well as what lies only ahead.

Such beautiful garments as well as words, I dearest everything virtually this brand. And I'm completely obsessed with the voluminous sleeves as well as elegant bows! 

Photography past times Derek Henderson

Images courtesy of  Simon James Design 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel