H&M Dwelling Family Has Arrived Inwards Nz

Last Fri I flew downward down to Christchurch to attend the exciting preview of the novel H&M store. Located at The Crossing inwards the city's CBD, this is the site of H&M's instant store inwards NZ, next the opening inwards Sylvia Park, Auckland, concluding October. Spanning 2535 foursquare metres together with laid upwards over 2 levels, I was amazed at the size of the store together with huge arrive at of clothe together with accessories for Men, Women, Kids & Baby. However the most exciting role for me was witnessing the unveiling of the laid out e'er H&M Home concept inwards NZ. Located upstairs, the Home subdivision was much bigger than I had anticipated together with offers the extensive Spring collection. Look out for a few pieces popping upwards on my Instagram, including the beautiful linen tablecloth I posted yesterday! 


Following the preview, I attended a gorgeous press dinner at Twenty Seven Steps. Showcasing pieces from the H&M Home Spring Collection, nosotros had the pleasance of coming together some of the H&M team, including Hans Andersson, the Commonwealth of Australia & New Zealand Country Manager for H&M. Now officially opened, I've picked out a few pieces from the store that caught my eye. 



H&M Home Campaign Imagery: Styling by Lotta Agaton / Art Direction by Therese Sennerholt / Photography by Pia Ulin

See the sum arrive at online together with for those who alive inwards Christchurch or are visiting, happy shopping! 

This post service was brought to you lot inwards collaboration with H&MI exclusively function alongside products I dearest together with all opinions are my own. For to a greater extent than information delight see my About Page.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel