Urbanears Connected Speakers

I root discovered Swedish good build Urbanears a few years agone when looking for headphones. Their pared pack blueprint was a breath of fresh air as well as over fourth dimension I bought several pairs inwards a attain of colours, then that everyone inwards the solid unit of measurement was sorted! Recently Urbanears got inwards affect holler for if I'd similar to collaborate on their novel attain of Connected Speakers as well as I didn't hesitate. Having seen the campaign directed yesteryear Lotta Agaton, (the cinema is a must-see), I thought they looked amazing as well as I couldn't hold off to exam ane out.


Available inwards 2 sizes - both named afterward Swedish neighbourhoods, Stammen as well as Baggen - the speakers offering an advanced Wi-Fi as well as multi-room good experience. What's more, they are slow to utilization as well as agree seamlessly into your desired interior scheme. With the clean, pared dorsum aesthetic that Urbanears is known for, the speakers are wrapped inwards acoustically transparent cloth as well as come upward inwards vi gorgeous colours, ranging from the subdued Vinyl Black as well as Concrete Grey to fun brights similar Dirty Pink as well as Plant Green.


I ended upward going amongst the Concrete Grey because it's a non bad agree for our neutral-schemed interior. While our opened upward programme living expanse could definitely receive got the bigger size speaker, I decided on the smaller version, Stammen. Perfect for our String shelves, its compact shape way it volition also transition good to smaller areas similar our downstairs living room as well as our bedroom. We could also hold off at getting some other speaker inwards the future, equally they are designed to operate lone or together. I honey the thought of combining 2 or to a greater extent than speakers to shape a multi-room good system, or setting a dissimilar mood for each room.



Packed amongst advanced wi-fi technology, Urbanears Connected Speakers laissez passer on yous the liberty to play your favourite music from a diversity of dissimilar sources via Bluetooth or yesteryear hooking upward the aux cord. To larn started, I downloaded the Urbanears Connnected App on my telephone as well as precisely preset seven of my favourite radio stations. Next upward I'm going to add together inwards some of my favourite Spotify speaker playlists. The app also allows yous to tweak the equaliser to perfection. By precisely twisting the speaker knob yous tin accommodate the book as well as alter from ane preset to another. Currently placed on the corner of our String shelves, this is an ideal location, beingness correct inwards the middle of our open-plan space. Whether we're chilling inwards the living room, gathered inwards the kitchen or eating at the dining table, the speaker provides an awesome sound. How did nosotros e'er alive without it?

Styling as well as photography yesteryear Michelle Halford for TDC

To discovery out to a greater extent than well-nigh the Speakers including the dimensions, total attain of colours as well as dissimilar features, accept a hold off here. And don't forget to cheque out the Urbanears Connected Speakers Product Film. You'll honey it! 


This transportation was created inwards collaboration with Urbanears. I alone operate amongst products I honey as well as all opinions are my own. For to a greater extent than information delight see my About Page.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel