Lake Collection Past Times Tine K Abode

I'm dorsum inward the purpose today afterwards working on site at the Hilton inward Auckland, patch liaising amongst the Hilton inward Taupo too Queenstown for this exciting project. I hope I'll percentage some photos of the Hotel du Marc inspired rooms I curated rattling soon! The projection has too brought amongst it some fun media opportunities, including this interview I did on Radio Live final weekend. I actually enjoyed chatting to Carly Flynn almost my trouble concern too how social media plays a big part. TDC turned v this twelvemonth too it gave me the chance to halt too reverberate on my incredible blogging journeying too then far. I never imagined I would last given the chance to move to Kingdom of Denmark (and presently to Spain), or last collaborating amongst companies similar the Hilton. The interview, which was titled 'Turning your hobby or passion into a career', is online if you'd similar to accept a listen. I was too interviewed yesteryear Stuff.co.nz yesterday, during which I was asked almost my top interior trends for 2017. Those that forthwith sprung to hear were velvet, earthy tones, organic forms, textural pieces too rattan. Today I came across the construct novel Tine K Home AW 2017 catalogue, too I beloved that the beautiful Lake Collection encompasses all of these elements. As always, the products are styled to perfection, providing enough of cosy inspiration. I've picked out some of my favourite images from the catalogue to percentage amongst you. 


Images via Tine K Home 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel