My Styling For Homestyle

For the latest termination of Homestyle, I was given the fun business of styling 1 manner of tabular array light inward 3 ways for the 'Three Ways With' feature. An exciting prospect given my obsession amongst lighting, I pick out ever wanted to manner the beautiful as well as iconic Akari lamps by Japanese American designer Isamu Noguchi. Made from Shoji paper, the lamps emit a lovely diffused light, bringing a feel of calm to all sorts of settings.

Styling past times Michelle Halford - TDC / Photography by Wendy Fenwick 

I worked amongst a wonderful option of local designers as well as retailers to convey these spaces to life. You volition notice the sum listing of credits here, as well as if you lot haven't already, endure certain to pick upwardly a re-create of Homestyle . One of my favourite issues to date, you'll notice enough of inspiration including lots of cosy, fashionable spaces to laid the mood for winter. 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel