My Remain At Hotel Sp34 Inwards Copenhagen

Following on from 3daysofdesign inwards Copenhagen I stayed on a few extra nights to farther explore the beautiful city. Wanting to remain somewhere fundamental where I could grab upwards on a fleck of work, Hotel SP34 had been noted on my must-do listing long ago. Located inwards the middle of Copenhagen inwards the Latin Quarter, the boutique hotel yesteryear Brøchner Hotels exceeded my expectations as well as I loved every infinitesimal of my stay. The beautiful interior yesteryear Danish architect as well as designer Morten Hedegaard is build clean as well as understated merely every bit good warm as well as cosy. I had a gorgeous room where I could taste inwards the sunlight that streamed inwards through the row of windows. With the Sun setting at around 10pm during my stay, I felt similar fourth dimension was moving at a slower measuring which was overnice next on from the busy 3daysofdesgn press tour! I loved the soothing grayness palette, crisp white linens as well as moulded woods as well as caramel leather headboards which are inwards keeping amongst the classic Danish article of furniture from the 1950s. The playful yellowish pendant calorie-free as well as bedside lights yesteryear Swedish fellowship RUBN are some other favourite feature. 

Heading downstairs to Väkst (one of the hotel's 3 restaurants) for their organic breakfast each forenoon was an absolute joy. Amazing food, a gorgeous 'secret garden' trend interior as well as incredible service, I had the pleasance of dining in that place for a press dinner on my root black inwards Copenhagen as well as returned for my terminal dinner earlier I checked out the side yesteryear side day. 



Warm as well as intimate, the vestibule features elegant furniture including the Heritage armchairs as well as CH88 dining chairs from Carl Hansen. The incredible artwork currently on display, an intriguing exhibition 'Tales' yesteryear the Danish creative mortal Louise Simony, is as well as thus striking. If my room wasn't as well as thus divine I would've hung out hither more. Did I advert vino hr as well as the rooftop terrace? So many groovy features, I every bit good dearest the bike - a nod to Copenhagen's favourite manner of transport!

Photography yesteryear Michelle Halford for TDC

To notice out to a greater extent than about Hotel SP34 or to majority a stay, catch Brøchner Hotels

This postal service was created inwards collaboration with Brøchner Hotels. I exclusively run amongst products I dearest as well as all opinions are my own. For to a greater extent than information delight catch my About Page.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel