A Beautiful Novel Finnish Abode Alongside Lake Views

As expected I've returned from my trip in addition to dived straightaway into exciting operate projects. At the same fourth dimension I'm working my agency through the masses of photos I took spell inwards Copenhagen! I volition top away along to portion the highlights amongst you, only I'm also wanting to hold you lot posted on other interior tidings in addition to finds that grab my eye. I know how much you lot beloved seeing inspiring homes, in addition to then I volition endeavor to portion roughly over the coming days. I idea I'd larn a caput showtime this weekend amongst a gorgeous Finnish domicile past times boutique housing company Kannustalo. A loft-style townhouse created past times interior designer Kirsi Valanti for a household unit of measurement of four, it has been beautifully styled past times Susanna Vento in addition to photographed by Riika Kantinkoski.

At ane amongst its beautiful natural surroundings, this domicile features a warm mix of timber amongst rich textural accents inwards velvet in addition to brass. The walls characteristic a mix of crisp white, cosy beige in addition to fine timber detailing. These render a perfect pairing amongst the build clean dark joinery framing the expansive windows in addition to stunning lake views. The interior has been styled amongst slice of furniture in addition to homewares across my favourite palette of grayness in addition to caramel tones amongst hints of terra cotta in addition to gold. A alternative of tilt lighting completes the look.

Interior Design by Kirsi Valanti / Styling past times Susanna Vento / Photography by Riika Kantinkoski

Images via Kannustalo


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel