Neutrals + Blue

While my obsession amongst neutrals continues I'm likewise enjoying seeing how beige hues couple amongst other colours. In my Dulux color reveal final week, I styled the greige walls amongst a impact of earthy greenish together with it farther enhanced the warm tones. Today I'm going to demo y'all ways of pairing dissimilar shades of bluish amongst neutrals. From the sleeping room to living room, hallway to the kitchen, bluish industrial plant beautifully amongst natural linens, timber flooring together with neutral accents. 
New Collection images from Georg Jensen Damask 

Styling yesteryear Danielle Verheul /Photography yesteryear Sjoerd Eickmans for VT Wonen

Styling yesteryear Marie Ramse / Photography yesteryear Hitta Hem 

In keeping amongst today's theme, hither are a few picks including to a greater extent than or less recent finds together with those that bring been on my wishlist for a while. I'd honey to supervene upon our dark Unfold Pendants inwards a higher identify our dining tabular array amongst the nude color below. I'm like shooting fish in a barrel applying a softer await throughout our domicile together with I honey the results. I may straightaway bring to innovate a impact of bluish to the mix!


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel