Dulux Colours Of Novel Zealand | Downstairs Expose

If you've been next our downstairs living room progress, you'll know that I late went through a fun pigment pick procedure with this post, I chose a shortlist of colours from the late re-launched new laminate flooring from Flooring Xtra in a nighttime colour, I wanted to croak on on the path of creating a infinite with warm, natural hues. With over 1,000 colours inspired past times the past times the natural beauty of NZ, Dulux had enough of options to guide from across a palette of beautiful beiges too greiges.

After narrowing downwards my pick to vi colours, I used the Dulux Colour Swatch Service to run across how the colours looked inward our space. The large swatches are vital inward getting an accurate experience of how the colours volition look, particularly inward a novel area. The low-cal differs greatly to upstairs where I exercise too hence much of my styling too photography too piece some of the colours had solely subtle differences, the i I chose, Kauri Cliffs Double, has a lovely warm grey/pink undertone that industrial plant perfectly inward our space. 


In damage of slice of furniture too layout, this room has gone through quite a few changes over the final few years. New shelving too lighting were at the elevation of the wishlist too I dearest how these pieces await inward the novel space. The Lampe Gras 214 wall light is from Tessuti too the Bordeaux Console tabular array is from BoConcept


Due to fourth dimension constraints (and crazy conditions of late) I ended upwards photographing each side of the room on unlike days. I bring e'er establish the white walls challenging to photograph inward this room on a dreary day, only I was surprised at how unlike the novel color looks. The areas of low-cal too nighttime exercise a moody experience which I love. 

Styling too photography past times Michelle Halford for TDC 

You may recognise the beautiful novel artwork here, it sits amongst the stunning The Mist photograph fine art impress past times Nic Staveley for Duett Design


This post service was brought to y'all inward collaboration with Dulux NZ. I solely run with products I dearest too all opinions are my own. For to a greater extent than data delight see my About Page.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel