Musings + Moodboards

Featuring a few things I'm currently loving, today's moodboard is every bit good for a footling projection at home, our downstairs living room. Some things on the to-do listing are a alter of flooring - you lot may convey noticed the novel Flooring Xtra side banner on the weblog - a welcome improver at the foremost of twelvemonth together with a build I am actually looking frontwards to collaborating with. I'll every bit good live choosing a novel pigment color amongst Dulux, inwards work amongst these warm beige together with neutral tones. In improver to build clean lines together with elegant features, I desire the mood for this room to live actually relaxed, amongst a comfy sofa together with ottoman, contention lighting together with natural materials similar linen together with wool. A few of these items tin live establish on my Shop Page which I am hoping to update to a greater extent than regularly this twelvemonth amongst things I love. If you lot similar the experience of today's moodboard, popular over for a hold off every bit it follows a similar aesthetic. I only bought the Nikes together with I am inwards dearest amongst the oatmeal colour. And lastly Curio Noir convey only released their beautiful Opia Eau de Parfum inwards a 50ml bottle. The accompanying celluloid directed yesteryear Andy Morton featuring the New Zealand beauty, Eden Bristowe, tin live exist seen here

Untitled Gouache yesteryear Åsa Stenerhag from the exhibition Seeking Patterns, a collaboration amongst FilippaK together with Julia Hetta
Workstead Signal Pendant - unopen to other favourite here
Amangiri photographed yesteryear Rich Stapleton for Cereal 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel