More Pedestal Inspiration + My Ain Diy

Last year I mentioned I was trying to beginning a pedestal for home. Inspired yesteryear the ii dining room pedestals featured inwards that post, I in addition to therefore saw this incredible home belonging to fashion editor Claes Juhlin in addition to Michelle Zetterström. Understated elegance at its best, I absolutely beloved the simplicity of these white pillars inwards their living room. 

Styling yesteryear Thomas Lingsell / Photography yesteryear Andy Liffner 

Understandably the beautiful infinite re-ignited my search. I wasn't having much luck but in addition to therefore yesterday I came across about outdoor plinths at my local found shop. Choosing i made from metallic amongst a concrete-look finish, I was inspired yesteryear my mood board below in addition to decided to pigment it inwards a lite grayness colour.


All images via Residence Magazine (here in addition to here

A yoke of coats of Dulux Midhirst Half (left over from my office) in addition to I'm actually happy amongst the result! 

Styling in addition to photography yesteryear Michelle Halford for TDC 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel