Tdc Styling + Photography | Highlights From 2016

I promise you lot all had a wonderful Christmas! A exceptional fourth dimension of twelvemonth spent relaxing alongside family, these days leading upward to the novel twelvemonth are my favourite, but earlier the twelvemonth is out I wanted to portion a circular upward of my styling highlights from 2016. I've had the chance to locomote alongside in addition to hence many amazing people, brands in addition to products this twelvemonth but at that topographic point was 1 projection that I know volition e'er last a defining 2nd for me. This was the shoot for here
Styling yesteryear Michelle Halford - TDC / photography yesteryear Lisa Cohen

Another highlight, my locomote for here

Styling in addition to photography yesteryear Michelle Halford for TDC 

The DIY chemical cistron of the locomote I produce for BNZ GoodHome is e'er exciting in addition to this desk has been a favourite in addition to hence far. Paired alongside stunning pieces from here to notice out more. 

Styling yesteryear Michelle Halford - TDC / Photography yesteryear Michelle Halford + Alistair Guthrie

Another workspace project, this 1 involved working alongside here in addition to here

Styling in addition to photography yesteryear Michelle Halford for TDC

I've actually enjoyed working alongside NZ build this post

Styling yesteryear Michelle Halford - TDC / Photography yesteryear Sam Van Kan

Lastly a real recent project, designing the Nespresso Pop Up Café was virtually definitely a highlight of 2016! It's too 1 I couldn't bring done without the assistance of in addition to hence many wonderful local suppliers. Pop over here to encounter who they are, along alongside the sum collection of imagery. 

Styling/Design yesteryear Michelle Halford - TDC / Photography yesteryear Helen Bankers

And that my friends is the terminal postal service for 2016. Enjoy your celebrations, rest rubber in addition to I volition encounter you lot inwards the novel year! x 


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel