Carina Seth Andersson For Marimekko At Bolt Of Stuff

I commencement introduced you lot to NZ fellowship I styled some of their gorgeous Marimekko tableware. As the NZ stockist for this iconic Finish brand, they make got a huge attain on offering including both ceramics as well as textile products. I was thrilled to larn that they are likewise stocking the Marimekko designs yesteryear Carina Seth Andersson. A Swedish designer known for her distinct as well as unique drinking glass as well as ceramic work, the exciting collaboration has resulted inwards a attain of stunning vases as well as textile prints that strike a residual between  simplicity as well as carefully thought-out details - both signature features of Carina's Seth Andersson's design. Today I make got styled a twain of her beautiful pieces including the white Ming Vase as well as clear Flower Vases. You may make got caught the sneak peek I shared on Instagram concluding calendar week - I loved having the Ming Vase on my bedside, but I couldn't hold off to encounter it on the String Shelf as well as equally expected, it looks correct at home. Stunning on its ain or displaying fresh flowers, it volition easily transition to either the java or dining tabular array equally the mood takes me! 

The small Flower Vases hold upward good on their ain or equally a pair as well as are likewise available inwards Powder (a soft pinkish colour) as well as Red. As with all of Carina's vases, I honey the unique shapes. The Urna Vase which comes inwards clear as well as a lovely gray color is some other favourite. 

Styling as well as photography yesteryear Michelle Halford for TDC

Other pieces from Bolt of Cloth on my String Shelf include:
Marimekko Black & White Bowls
Marimekko Saapaivakrijo Bowl 

Flowers from Bloom Social


Bolt of Cloth send internationally, alongside costless transportation for all orders throughout New Zealand as well as Commonwealth of Australia that are over $100. For smaller orders a apartment charge per unit of measurement fee of simply $5 applies. For retail shop locations make got a facial expression here.


As good equally a huge as well as stunning attain of homewares from brands similar Marimekko, Bolt of Cloth has a workroom which volition tailor construct cushions, curtains, lampshades, blinds, edible bean bags as well as to a greater extent than from whatever of our hundreds of fabrics. Learn to a greater extent than here.

This post was created inwards collaboration with Bolt of Cloth. I alone hold upward alongside products I honey as well as all opinions are my own. For to a greater extent than data delight catch my About Page.




Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel