My Habbot

A duo of months agone I was invited to customise my ain classic pair of bespoke brogues yesteryear Australian Footwear label habbot. Not solely bring I admired the luxury attain of Italian leather shoes for to a greater extent than or less time, I honey the sentiment of creating a bespoke, one-off creation. An exciting concept dreamed upward yesteryear habbot founder Annie Abbott, it is currently on offering to customers until the goal of October.

The customisable collection entitled My habbot features the classic heritage habbot brogue, a means which has been purpose of the habbot collection since the brands inception inward 2011. Maintaining the habbot principals of contemporary aesthetic combined amongst artisan craftsmanship, the collection is uniquely designed inward Commonwealth of Australia too paw made inward Italy.

Once I received my beautiful pack, I couldn't await to larn started. Choosing from a alternative of fourteen exquisite Italian leathers was non an slow decision, but I had a lot of fun inward the process. After sending off my pack, the habbot pattern squad created a digital sample of the customised brogue for my terminal approval. The shoes are therefore paw made yesteryear artisan crafters at the habbot Italian manufacturing workshop.


When my shoes arrived yesterday in that place was much excitement! Not solely am I thrilled amongst how my customisation turned out, I bring been blown away yesteryear the lineament too comfort of these beautiful, timeless shoes.

Styling too photography yesteryear Michelle Halford for TDC 

The My habbot project is an Australian nationwide offer. To asking a customisation pattern pack which includes leather swatch samples, a size nautical chart too means imagery to aid y'all inward designing your habbot brogue, click here. One-one-one consultations are likewise available at habbot's The Strand Melbourne boutique (Shop 10, 250 Elizabeth Street). 

For the adjacent 2 Fri nights they volition live on hosting bubbles inward store, too Annie volition live on in that place offering assistance amongst designs too talking clients through the making process!

Final designs submissions must live on received yesteryear Oct 31, 2016, amongst an estimated delivery fourth dimension of Jan 2017.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel