Kate & Kate Eastern Indicate | Dwelling Styling

Following on from the launch of the Kate & Kate Summer 16/17 collection Eastern Point, I lead maintain had the pleasance of styling a few of the gorgeous novel products at home. The mitt loomed White Knight pieces lead maintain a fragile textural finish, making them fifty-fifty to a greater extent than beautiful inwards existent life. Perfect for the warmer months, the light weight throw will hold out nifty on our bed when the duvet gets equally good heavy, piece the Cape Classic blanket inwards white too grey looks similar it was made for our sofa!
Styling too photography past times Michelle Halford for TDC

In instance you lot missed my spider web log feature, lead maintain a await here. To store the collection, watch Kate & Kate

This postal service was created inwards collaboration amongst Kate & Kate. I solely operate amongst products I dearest too all opinions are my own. For to a greater extent than data delight watch my About Page.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel