Beautiful Styling Together With Colour Palette Yesteryear Anna Pirkola

Since icon my role I've been itching to deed on to the adjacent room, especially since tending the recent Dulux 2017 color launch. To kicking off my role every mo construct ambassador, I'm coming together amongst Anna Pirkola represents a real 'now' color palette too i I can't piece of job plenty of. Created for Finnish periodical Asun, Anna's styling shows warmth, elegance too restraint inward equal quantities. I  also dear the curation of products from Fritz Hansen, Gubi, Muuto, Menu, Hay too Cos. After the busyness of the concluding ii weeks of schoolhouse holidays, I'm feeling peculiarly inspired past times this calming imagery. I promise it has the same number on you!

Styling past times Anna Pirkola / Photography past times Katri Kapanen

The amount article is inward the September number of Asun

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel