New Industrial Plant | Objects Of Copenhagen

I woke upwards excited this morning time because it's the starting fourth dimension of my 'birthday week' too inward a few hours my hubby too I volition last heading off to Republic of the Fiji Islands for a lilliputian break! A rare trip away without the kids, nosotros are looking forward to unopen to much needed downtime. Before I move out I wanted to percentage the newly launched collection Objects of Copenhagen by Copenhagen-based pattern studio New Works. Presented at Northmodern and Maison & Objet, the collection comprises beautifully crafted objects, lighting too furniture, across a calming palette that combines night tones with textural elements. 

Creating objects that are non entirely highly functional only every bit good alluring, New Works collaborate with a grouping of internationally renowned designers too artists who percentage the company's obsession with natural materials too striking form. These stunning images were created for their novel collection catalogue The Room.


One of my favourite pieces is the Convent Chair past times René Hougaard. Pairing traditional craftsmanship with a really modern form, it is shown hither amongst the the Florence Dining tabular array too Florence Shelf by Knut Bendik Humlevik & Josefine Hedemann. Featuring build clean lines, the drinking glass surfaces of these pieces supply an unpolished, raw beauty too gallery-like feel. 

Photography by Enok Holsegård 

See the entire collection here

Before I move out today, I'm hoping to schedule inward at to the lowest degree i more post for when I'm away, only things volition last a lilliputian quieter than green this week. Please deportment with me! 

Images via New Works

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel