Musings + Moodboards

Today's moodboard includes things I'm coveting in addition to textures I'm loving, across a palette that is never far from my mind; nudes, greys in addition to beige. Lately I've been obsessing over lighting in addition to I've included a duet of beauties, ane from NZ in addition to ane from Sweden. Ceramics, chairs in addition to fine art are a given, in addition to I'm also currently deciding on part shelving. I'm enjoying having the walls bare since it was painted, exactly opened upward shelves are in addition to then handy. The ones below yesteryear Swedish build Melo Studio are exquisite. With a focus on handcrafted minimalism, the studio was founded yesteryear Sara Medina Lind in addition to I beloved everything, including the impeccable styling yesteryear Pella Hedeby. I'm yet favouring brass for small-scale accents at home, exactly the kitchen benchtop yesteryear McLaren Excell below is amazing, particularly teamed alongside birch plywood in addition to concrete. Photographed yesteryear Richard Leeny, encounter the sum job solid tour here

SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel