Tid Watches

As somebody who wears a spotter everyday, character is actually of import to me. I'm drawn to classic designs simply I too honey to abide by something unique. Based inwards Stockholm, TID is a spotter build that straight off struck a chord. Not entirely are their designs aesthetically beautiful, they offering express edition watches featuring unique elements. TID (which is the Swedish discussion for ‘time’) was founded inwards 2012 yesteryear Ola. eastward Bernestål, Petrus Palmér in addition to pattern studio Form Us With Love's Jonas Pettersson in addition to John Löfgren. The collection includes ii series, No1 in addition to No2 inwards a alternative of 3 dissimilar faces; white, dark in addition to the novel steel option. The faces are available inwards ii dissimilar sizes in addition to in that place is too an extensive arrive at of wristbands, allowing you lot to alter the hold off to fit your outfit or mood. 
My electrical flow watches bring large white faces in addition to thus I decided to larn amongst the Steel confront inwards the smaller size, in addition to I couldn't last happier. The spotter features a milled corporation stainless steel representative designed for durability in addition to it looks amazing. Even improve inwards existent life! Matched amongst a monochromatic brushed confront in addition to hands, it appears to last crafted from a corporation slice of steel. My No.2 version too features domed sapphire drinking glass in addition to Swiss made movement. An exquisite withal robust spotter that goes superbly amongst whatever of the TID Wristbands, choosing ane of these was a fiddling tougher! The collection includes iv beautiful leather options simply I decided on the unproblematic black nylon strap, because in ane trial to a greater extent than I wanted something dissimilar from my electrical flow watches. As an alternative strap, I couldn't resist getting ane of the TID Twain wristbands which are made from a combination of revived textile sourced from Danish cloth manufacturer Kvadrat in addition to vegetable tanned leather left-overs. Not entirely exercise they hold off striking, they are form to the environment. From the vi gorgeous colours on offering I chose Mineral. The perfect pale grey, I honey the textural hold off of the twain. The underside is made from Swedish vegetable tanned leather from the organic tannery Tärnsjö Garveri, making it a dream to wear. 

Styling in addition to photography yesteryear Michelle Halford for TDC 

In add-on to their webshop, TID bring a beautiful Brand Store inwards Stockholm. Designed yesteryear the TID squad inwards collaboration amongst Paul Vaugoyeau, it features white walls in addition to concrete floors paired amongst exquisite slice of furniture custom made from American Douglas pine. A communal tabular array for meetings in addition to shelving made from broad planks makes upwards the primary elements, spell marble adorns the window display. Isn't it stunning? I actually promise to see ane day!

Photography yesteryear Jonas Lindströmcourtesy of TID 

This ship was created inwards collaboration with TID. I entirely function amongst products I honey in addition to all opinions are my own. For to a greater extent than data delight see my About Page.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel