Instagram | Ideas + Inspiration

I don't unremarkably postal service on the weekend but I'm making upwards for missing the terminal duad of days due to schoolhouse holidays. I idea I'd portion roughly recent pics from my Instagram because they characteristic roughly random things I'm currently loving. 

Some you'll recognise such every 2d the Citta Design Talo ceramics, my new TID watch, as well as blooms from @bloomsocial but there's too roughly I haven't shared alongside y'all yet.


Long earlier I started blogging I became a fan of @compagniedeprovence. Their Marseilles mitt lather worked miracles on my dry, cracked wintertime hands as well as I'm inward honey alongside their gorgeous novel Black & White collection. Shown above, it includes the staple lather as well as mitt cream infused alongside fragrant aromas of dark as well as white tea.


Issue Four of @togetherjournal features an amazing real marriage inward the Thar Desert inward India, photographed by @danellebohane. Now on sale inward NZ as well as inward the USA. 


Our bed has been freshly made upwards inward beautiful novel 100% French Flax striped reversible linen inward 'Milk' from on the blog recently. And on my bedside sits the new @jomalonelondon fragrance Basil & Neroli. Inspired yesteryear 60s London when the metropolis was at its near fashionably immature as well as fun, the stunning novel fragrance is quintessentially British, fresh as well as playful. The launch reflected this perfectly - as well as thence much fun! 


Another amazing termination I attended simply this calendar week was the launch of @tomford Beauty into NZ. Held at a stunning soul residence inward Auckland, nosotros got to sense the exquisite fragrances and cosmetics spell looking out at incredible H2O views. Making its exciting debut at David Jones Wellington, followed yesteryear @smithandcaugheys Queen St, Auckland, on my desk to a higher identify sits the divine Tobacco Vanille Eau de Parfum as well as Lip Colour inward True Coral. I'm all fix for the weekend! 

All Styling as well as photography yesteryear Michelle Halford for The Design Chaser Instagram (@thedesignchaser)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel