Fresh + Functional Kitchen Designs

Often I expect to my favourite architects in addition to interior designers for novel kitchen ideas to share, precisely lately I've come upwardly across some fresh ideas from kitchen pattern companies. With a focus on pattern in addition to functionality, they are also pushing the boundaries in terms of materials in addition to colours. The laid about is Naked Kitchens located inwards Norfolk, England. Their Ladbroke kitchen shown below features a gorgeous combination of deep greenish in addition to walnut timber amongst bronze in addition to Carrara marble overlays. The minimalist pattern centres or then practicality in addition to efficiency amongst a breakfast bar in addition to plentiful storage. The limed oak flooring is likewise stunning. 
Images via Naked Kitchens

IKEA has long been an affordable solution for those wanting ready-made kitchen designs. In recent times, 2 Danish companies &Shufl and Reform have begun individualising the IKEA kitchen amongst unique designs built to concluding the distance. Reform has collaborated amongst iii major Danish Architects who convey each designed a gorgeous kitchen model based on a trounce from IKEA. Their kitchen yesteryear Norm Architects which I convey featured earlier is a favourite. These kitchens below by &Shufl feature high character MDF materials in addition to integrated handles. I honey the gorgeous arrive at of colours which include Ash, Mushroom, Pewter, Grey, Charcoal in addition to Burgundy.

Images via &Shufl

I've mentioned the VIPP kitchen many times before. I honey the stainless steel benchtops in addition to contemporary modular components which tin move be combined in addition to modified to adjust private needs. Some fresh new VIPP kitchen inspo lately landed inwards my inbox then I sentiment I'd portion a couple; 'Workspace Food Prepping inwards Copenhagen' in addition to 'Countryside Cooking inwards Brittany'. I'm certain similar me y'all never tire of seeing their beautifully sleek designs. 

Images courtesy of VIPP

SaveSave
SaveSave

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel