Workspace Lighting Wishlist

A novel light for my business office has been on the wishlist for ages. I e'er tell expert things accept time, exactly straightaway that my business office has been freshly painted, I'm actually itching for one. Lighting is such an exciting chemical ingredient for me. I'm drawn to elegant lines as well as novel innovations, exactly to a greater extent than oftentimes than non I proceed coming dorsum to the iconic designs that are really timeless. I desire to invest inwards a exceptional light that I know I volition lead keep for many years to come, fifty-fifty if it agency waiting a piffling longer! It every bit good needs to live on functional, as well as for the business office that agency effective chore lighting, every bit I regularly piece of job inwards the evenings. Here are unopen to beautiful lamps that never neglect to larn my pump racing. 
Styling as well as photography yesteryear Riikka Kantinkoski / Weekday Carnival


via String 

Lampe Gras: New Colours via Milk Decoration

Styling as well as photography yesteryear Nina Holst / Stylizimo

Photography yesteryear Mikkel Mortensen and Illustration yesteryear Christophe Louis for Kinfolk

via Gubi




Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel