Style Details + Lighting Beloved

Like many homes that are for sale this i has a freshly painted, de-cluttered experience to it. But what sets it apart (aside from the lovely alternative inwards color palette) is the impeccable styling details. I know I've said it earlier together with volition no incertitude tell it again, exactly the Swedes know how to create it right. Bright together with inviting, the spaces convey a relaxed, lived inwards experience together with if I walked inwards to this opened upwardly habitation I'd hold upwardly taking notes on every slice of furniture, artwork together with accessory, along amongst all the finishing touches. One of my favourite elements of this habitation is the mix of lighting, including the sleek flooring light known equally the Rope Trick designed past times Stefan Diez past times Wrong for Hay. The NOC clamp light past times SmithMatthias, likewise for Wrong for Hay has been on my want listing for ages together with I beloved the agency they convey hung the Menu Bollard Lamps in the bedroom. I powerfulness convey to laissez passer on that a larn amongst mine! 
Styling by Sarah WidmanElin Kicken and Evalotta Sundling / photography past times Cim Ek 

Images via Alvhem

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel