Beautiful Floors + A Sunny White Sleeping Accommodation

While it's no hugger-mugger I dearest pale wooden floors, I'm also the offset to acknowledge that night diversity tin hold off amazing. Today's habitation has a flake of both, merely its the night herringbone that initially caught my eye. The richness of the color as well as texture of the grain is divine. Paired amongst grayness walls as well as muted accents, the overall result is really quite striking. 

With the mutual coldness weather condition arriving on our doorstep this week, the sunny niggling sleeping room is causing me to sigh a little. There's something as well as therefore appealing nearly fresh white bedlinen as well as I dearest the softness of the sheer curtains gently blowing inwards the breeze. 

Styling yesteryear Joanna Bagge and photography yesteryear Alice Johnsson

Images via Alvhem


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel