My Instagram Tips For Viva

I mentioned concluding calendar week that I had been interviewed past times the NZ Herald online regarding a serial they were doing on Instagram for modest business. If you lot missed it too would similar some tips on how to use Instagram as a powerful marketing tool too to grow your following, hit got a await here. Coincidentally unopen to the same fourth dimension I was approached past times Viva, the NZ magazine that comes out amongst the NZ Herald every Wednesday. They every bit good wanted to interview me for their online edition too I was excited to encounter that it went alive today. 

While both interviews include my exceed tips for Instagram, each 1 is from a slightly dissimilar angle. In both I affect topics such every bit frequency of posting too recommended apps, simply amongst Viva I also speak nigh some dissimilar aspects such every bit why Instagram is of import to me, how to hit got a practiced flatlay, too who are some of my favourite instgrammers. All actually practical advice that I promise you lot volition notice helpful! To read the interview, popular over here.


Even though my last Instagram post was entirely a calendar week or then ago, it seemed plumbing equipment to include a few recent pics today! 

Styling too photography past times Michelle Halford for The Design Chaser Instagram (@thedesignchaser)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel