Modulo Shelving Organization Yesteryear Materia

I dear a peachy shelving system, as well as therefore I was excited when I came across the novel Modulo organisation past times Swedish design company Materia. Designed by Jesper Ståhl, it features flexible storage modules that permit y'all to organise as well as display magazines, books as well as accessories. 


I but watched a video (with English subtitles) on the Materia Facebook Page where the designer talks almost his inspiration behind the design. He says a cardinal focus is journal storage as well as every bit a fleck of a hoarder I constitute myself sitting upward as well as taking note. The shelves are designed inwards such a agency that y'all tin organise your magazines or usage a 'frame' to a greater extent than or less those y'all desire to display. I oft purchase magazines where the covers are literally a run of fine art as well as I desire to demo them off, as well as therefore this actually appeals to me. There's fifty-fifty a transparent acrylic box to identify the magazines or other favourite items in. I likewise dear the expose board where y'all tin stick notes as well as postcards. 

Styling by Katrin Bååth / photography past times Day Fotografi 

The here

Images via Materia



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel